- Small owner-run school with a friendly family atmosphere. We are also the longest established independent language school in Cardiff (founded in 1989).
- Quality assurance through the British Council Accreditation Scheme and English UK. We were the first institution in Cardiff to be accredited by The British Council (1993).
- High quality English language courses at affordable prices.
- Range of well-planned, carefully structured English language courses from elementary to advanced level in small classes (average 7-8 students per class).
- Wide international mix of students from many different countries.
- Courses taught by qualified and experienced native-speaker professionals. All of our teaching staff are graduates with a relevant qualification in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language).
- Excellent facilities with modern, well-equipped, comfortable classrooms.
- Centrally located in Cardiff - Wales' exciting capital city.
- Both school buildings with easy access to the city centre and other local amenities.
- Range of accommodation options including carefully chosen host families and CELT's own student residence.
YOUR GUARANTEE OF QUALITY
CELT is accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English as a Foreign Language. The British Council is the official organisation responsible for promoting British cultural interests abroad. Together with English UK, the British Council runs a quality assurance scheme for UK schools/colleges in the private and public sector teaching English as a Foreign Language.
The aim of this scheme is to monitor standards and give students a guarantee of quality when choosing a language school in Britain. For more information about the British Council accreditation scheme please click here:
UKBA SPONSOR LICENCE
CELT is licensed by the UK Border Agency (UKBA) as a Highly Trusted Sponsor (HTS) to enrol international students under Tier 4 of the Points Based System (PBS). Licence number: N41EU7TY1