We consider it very important that you feel ‘at home’ while attending a course at CELT. We carefully select homestay providers for both our adult and teenage students and do everything possible to ensure that our students enjoy their stay with us.
Many of our families have been hosting for several years and are experienced in helping students from different countries and cultures feel comfortable. Living with the family and taking part in their daily life provides students with the opportunity to constantly practise their new English language skills and learn more about British culture.
- Live with local people and experience British culture
- One student per nationality in each homestay (unless otherwise requested)
- Support of our experienced Accommodation and Welfare Officer
- For adult students we offer a single room on a half-board basis (see table)
- For young learners we offer a shared room on a full-board basis (see table)