More restrictions are being eased as Wales moves to alert level 0.
From August 7, Wales moved to alert level 0, meaning a number of restrictions have been lifted.
- remove legal restrictions on the number of people who can meet indoors, including in private homes, public places or at events
- all businesses and premises can open, including nightclubs
- people should still work from home wherever possible
- face coverings will remain a legal requirement indoors, with the exception of hospitality premises. This will be kept under review.
- fully vaccinated adults, under 18s and vaccine trial participants will not need to self-isolate if they are a close contact of someone with coronavirus.
Changes to restrictions also mean that people who have been fully vaccinated in the USA or Europe (except France) do not have to quarantine upon arrival in Wales.
Students travelling from outside the USA or Europe should refer to the rules for foreign travel to and from Wales here: https://gov.wales/rules-foreign-travel-and-wales-coronavirus-covid-19-html
For the latest guidance, please visit: https://gov.wales/coronavirus