This face-to -face OET classroom option is suitable for nurses and doctors who would like an overview of the test strategies and techniques needed for success in all parts of the OET (listening, reading, writing and speaking) and who need help to increase their chances of test success.
This is an intensive, one-week, classroom-based group course of 23 hours led by one of our OET trained tutors, which takes place at our school in Cardiff. Designed for test ready candidates who already have the right language level to take OET* (B2), the course reviews the strategies required for success in all four OET sub-tests, listening, reading, writing and speaking. By working in small groups of healthcare professionals under the supervision of a trained OET specialist, you will quickly gain confidence and understanding of the test and the areas you need to develop for test success.
All study materials are included in the course fees.
Please note that the cost of the OET examination is not part of the course. The current cost of OET is 587 Australian dollars. For more information please see here. Please note that if you wish to take the test in Cardiff immediately after the end of this group course, you will need to book your test between one and three months before the test date.
Minimum numbers (5) apply to run a course.
- develop your language confidence and proficiency for the OET exam
- increase understanding of the format of each of the four parts of the OET (listening, reading, writing and speaking)
- provide help in using proven test techniques to maximise your score
After taking this course, you will:
- be more confident in your understanding of the four parts of the OET Nursing or Medical Paper
- be more aware of the test strategies needed for test day success
- have experience of taking practice tests which will benefit you on test day