Our Adult Centre and administration offices are based in two adjacent Victorian properties built in 1882 which have been carefully restored and adapted to run our school.
We are ideally situated within the main student area of the city and are only a short walk from Cardiff University, the main shopping area, and many local attractions including Cardiff Castle, the Millennium Stadium, and the National Museum of Wales.
- Modern, well-equipped classrooms
- Free WiFi and computer lab
- Multi-lingual PCs
- Library with up-to-date readers, CD-ROMs, and DVDs
- Comfortable student lounge with large TV
- Student kitchen with hot drinks machine, fridge, and microwave
- Snack vending machine
- Bicycle parking racks
- Patio garden – great for our international parties!